Sunday, December 5, 2010

So, I guess this is just an update on the pregnancy. I have been feeling okay. There are sometimes where I have lost my appetite and other times when I get I feel like I get full so fast. Tonight was one of those nights. I made turkey enchilada with Thanksgiving leftovers and I was looking forward to it all day. I was barely able to finish 1 and 1/2. I cannot remember even seeing these symptoms with Kenya until the 3rd trimester. I don't think I even knew I was pregnant at 8 weeks with Kenya.
I have been doing so research and asking around about what is going to be the best thing for prenatal care and labor and delivery of the baby. I have found a few hospitals here that look like they might be okay, but am waiting to here back from someone in the ward what there recommendations will be. Having the labor and delivery in Hong Kong is really expensive, so we are trying to avoid that if possible. Also, you have to reserve your bed like now. Some ladies have told me that they called at 12 weeks pregnant and got put on a wait list to room at the hospital. Really, it would be nice to go back to the USA, but the end of school will be cutting it really close.
I am hoping to be able to plan soon, what we are going to do. That would most likely mean we would have to tell the school to see if they have any maternity leave. We don't want to do that just yet.
So, that is what is going on here now. I am always thinking about things and trying to find the best way for things to work out. But most of all, I am asking the Lord for help and guidance in making these decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment