Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Weird feelings and a small glimpse into my brain.

I have been feeling great lately about many things. But here comes what makes some of it weird. I have been looking into getting a hospital around here and trying to set up prenatal care and such and something just keeps telling me not to worry about it. I am not sure what this mean, but it feels awful strange. I want to go in because next week I will be 10 weeks at least and I want to hear the heart beat and make sure everything is okay. So, I have set up an appointment to tour with a hospital here in Shenzhen and am going on Friday just to look at it. So, of coarse the more you get to know me and read this blog you will realize that I analyze everything in every way possible. So, thoughts going through my head are:
Are we going to be going home before the baby is born? Will it be soon? If so, I wish it would have been before Christmas. (ie get asked to leave or tell them we are leaving because we can't take it any longer)
Am I going to loose the baby? (Which really doesn't fit any of the other feelings I have been having about being pregnant. Are my other feelings wrong?)
Maybe I will luck out and get some maternity leave to go to the states to have the baby. But I still will need prenatal care. Ultrasound to check on the baby and to check the heart beat.
Is all of this just hormone relate? NO, it has got to be the Spirit and feelings from God.
So, nothing really makes sense other than I feel like things will work out and that I should not stress about things.
I guess that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment